- Sex: MALE/FEMALE
- Sunset 100% Het Albino (Caramel-hypo) Hypo
- Domestically Produced
- 6th May 2020
- Frozen/Thawed Mouse
How big do Nicaraguan Boas get?Approximate sizes: Babies – 14 to 22 inches; first year – 4 to 5 feet; second year – 6 to 8 feet; full grown – 6 to 10 feet. Reaches full adult size in approximately 48 months. Sturdy and long lived – typically up to 30 years in captivity. Boas adapt well to handling if consistently handled.How do you look after a boa constrictor?Boa Constrictor care sheet
- Housing: a well ventilated, large wooden vivarium.
- Heating: basking temperature of 88oF with ambient air temperature of 85oF.
- Diet: Carnivorous diet of mice, rats, and other mammals.
- Decoration: A large open space with hides scattered throughout.